The following includes a list of resources that you may enjoy and find helpful as a support, as well as other T’ai Chi Chih related links.
- Links to many video clips of Justin Stone, the originator of T’ai Chi Chih, speaking about and teaching T’ai Chi Chih can be found on the official T’ai Chi Chih web site and especially on You Tube.
- There is also a T’ai Chi Chih app available in both i-phone and android formats containing the T’ai Chi Chih Photo Text and so much more. The DOWNLOAD button for both can be found on the official T’ai Chi Chih web site
- A variety of other support material is available in the form of an official Photo Text by Justin, official teaching DVDs for T’ai Chi Chih and its advanced form which is called Seijaku, a DVD of the seated form of T’ai Chi Chih, a PBS DVD of 13 interviews with Justin done by Carmen Brocklehurst who is an accredited teacher and a student of Justin’s in Albuquerque, an audio CD called “Justin Speaks” and a variety of other printed publications by Justin.
Justin’s Photo Text and DVDs and the DVD of the seated form I have available for purchase. Many of the above materials I also have available as part of a Lending Library for students/teachers. After browsing the Lending Library copies, students/teachers often decide to purchase their own copies.
Many of these are also available from Good Karma Publishing and can be ordered on-line .
The Vital Force Journal
The Vital Force Journal is the official quarterly journal of the T’ai Chi Chih Community. On the cover of each issue appears a quote from Justin that reads: “T’ai Chi Chih is a service to humanity. It is a form of love.”
I also have second copies available as part of my Lending Library. It is a compilation of articles and materials from Justin, plus articles and reflections from our T’ai Chi Chih Guide and Teacher Trainers, as well as teachers and students from the world-wide T’ai Chi Chih Community .
To read more about it, subscribe, or download a sample copy click here.
Other sites and happenings:
- Official T’ai Chi Chih Web Site
- Presentation Sisters
- The Lantern
- Women and Men’s Retreats where I sometimes offer T’ai Chi Chih sessions: contact Lucy O’Driscoll, host, at email@example.com
Articles by Sheila
- Amazing articles/research re benefits can be found on official T’ai Chi Chih website
- The Wellness Guide
- T’ai Chi Chih , Teens & Addictions
Videos – A Ted Talk with Amy Tyksinski